Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Tuesday 8 January 2013

8.


I cast no shadow upon the World before me
The life I saw was yet another infatuated glory.
Halcyons within the pre-determined dreams
And a life ripped apart, so full at the seams.
Why didn't you believe just what I said?
I wanted to just love, honour and obey.
You ran away and proclaimed that enough was enough.
Yet still over Christmas you said that stuff was still snuff.

I imagined you have the perfect New Year
I never dreamed that you would forgive me with tears.
The torment, the torture and the emotional fears
All wiped away when I told you, my dear.

And yet we went through so much over 36 seasons
And yet you couldn't even understand my reasons
For not loving you in my distance
I just wished I could explain my treason.
I hope you now understand the peril of my mind
Although I understand that it's so hard to comprehend.
New years came and gone yet my mind is still Hell bent
On loving you and making amends.

I imagined you were fine
But all it took was reasoning and time
To make you realise I was sublime
Without you I was nothing and with you I'll just have to drag the line.

You make so much sense
You are the epitome of innocence.
I realise now that my love was dragged away
And was due to be saved for this damned day.
When all came and yet all were betrayed
Please tell me that this will stay.
I love you with all my heart
Now please tell me that this is a new start...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco