Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Tuesday 8 January 2013

5.


Oh my dear Melanie
I drifted away and lost your love
Please be with me
You doubted all I was and you were sent from above.
Oh now my dear
I've got you back please have no fear
We can let loose and be ourselves
And never to listen to no one else.

I think through my mind's eye
The times we fought and said goodbye
But they were never meant
I needed to clear my head and that was my true intent.

Now, now, Melanie...
You realised that what you did was inconsiderate
I just wanted us to be content
To plant a seed and see heaven sent.
We're getting on now
And I don't believe nor I don't know how
All this ever happened
It honestly was never what I had planned.

I think through my mind's eye
And the happiness brings a tear my
Pain-stroked face and yet I start to grimace
The love I have for you will never be fenced.

For me, my Mel,
Without you is a private Hell.
I realise the changes and what I should have done
I know I should have realised sooner but God forbid the Kingdom has now come.
I was a pain in the arse and an insignificant fool
I worried about myself, I sat around and vainly drooled.
Andy ceased to be when mom died
But I'm better now and without you I realised...

I think through my mind's eye
And I just even now wonder why
We ever had to say goodbye
When there were an abundance of good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco