Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Thursday 10 January 2013

12.


Love divides and love subsides
But we all know the truth
Sex at first it all provides...
It is wasted all in youth.
But you still my number
And you still got my name.
The first night I met you...
I slept with you, all the same.
It may not have been glamorous;
Certainly most vain:
But when it all comes together
After this distance now I love you just the same.

Intimacy is all well and good
But when you start to fall into falsehood
You get to figure out just where you should
Prod and poke just where to stem the mood...
The bond we could have is still intimate
A love unexplained through the innatimate.
The calling of youth bought on by age
A love so deep it sees through this minimum wage.
It all goes so unperturbed in youth
As me move on we wonder what is the use
In trying to preserve problems maintained by "the man"
When now my dear we have but one plan.

To go out, get engaged and live our life
It may not be exciting but this is the toil and strife:
To pay our bills and get by as best as we can:
Hopefully even get by so well so as to raise our wee gal or man.
Yet truthfully it still all depends on you
I still wonder what exactly your gonna do
When it all come to this weekend
And you have to confront him of the realism of the proverbial bends.
I hope soon enough
I stop being your little bit of rough
And talk to me just like a man.
I love you, but I can only do the best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco