Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Tuesday 8 January 2013

1.


I am the local Camel
Spouting inane psycho-babble
Have a spade and I will travel
The long and winding road of things that unravel.
The haiku tree poses me three
Questions pertaining to my individuality
Why thee? Who do you see?
And why the bloody nora at aged 4 did you run into that tree?

The Ostrich sings
Of all the precious things
Like bells that ding
And dong
Like Cheech and Chong
Stoners with a bong!
It all sounds so damned wrong
they never washed and the ruddy pong!

Beware all of you for I am the Raptor
Reading a few books of limited chapter
Like Scientology, I'm just waiting for the rapture
But you daren't even dream of a life-time disaster.
For I will always bang the drum
The drum in question is the elephant's bum
I met him down with that car Brum
And I drove it down when the Kingdom come.

The Elephant ponders to no avail
The wonders of existence and he turned pale.
Why is my toast so feeble and stale?
Why does the margarine contain no nails?
He looked up and flounced his cry
And screaming "Oh my; Oh Lord - Oh why?!"
Deep into the midnight sky
The Elephant trampled them all and they could never ask why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco