Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Tuesday 8 January 2013

6.


You were from Worcester and he from North Carolina;
At the time I felt you welcomed him with an open vagina.
Now I know that you made mistakes
Why bemoan me when I also needed consecutive takes?

It all began midway through last year
When I wondered if my paranoia should be shrouded in fear.
It deemed required when I found out
I was pissed off at your open mouth.

I don't know what went on, and I still wonder why
It took me to realise that you were a passer-by
Within your own life and devoid of feelings for me
When now you finally realise, recollect and see...

That I was just me and you were you
The love generated in the past has made this situation so confused.
I can't share the way this pans out until
You learn the true identity of life-skills.

As much as I admire and love you, you'll never fully understand
That last August you crippled me with my heart in your hands.
I missed a lot of things that I shall never forgive
Oh please Lord don't stop me, and help me put up with this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco