Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Tuesday 8 January 2013

3.


I never wanted things that were to be
This seeming never-ending misery.
For four long months it seemed like it all was over
I gave up and in my mind I keeled over.
But I manned up and finally started to see
That without you my life was gone and empty.
Women came and gone, but I kept beating that drum.
Like the heart in my chest - I loved you and not the rest.

So I fell on my knees and begged you oh please
Come back to me...
It took timing and reason; but never meant to treason
His faith in you...


You admitted your mistakes in time
And now it all feels generally fine.
Four 2 months you were happy and sedate
But I had to reason that this fling was fate.
You argued and declined
I felt you wanted to say goodbye.
But over the last few days you've seen sense.
You were a reckless and foolish mess.

So all that time we lost has now gone to dust
We're getting it right.
I was so wrong to try to bite my tongue.
I loved you.

And that was me - bound tight in sympathy
I felt sorry for you and the way you were so pithy.
This wasn't the you I knew
I felt there was simply something more askew.
So I was wrong and you technically were right
I was never to give you up without a fight.
It just took so much mentally out of me...
You were the bound-tight lock, and I was simply the key...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco