Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Sunday 27 January 2013

22.


I sat around
Waiting alone
For what seemed like
Forever and a day.
The longing never went away
From when you came to stay
You always agreed to see me
But after so long that ceased to be.

You grew bored
Or was it abhorred?
At my lack of communication
And distinct lack of synchronisation.
You felt I didn't care
And you ran off
With it all in the air.
Oh girl, I love you.

It's took a full month
Or as close to so
For you to realise
What you should have known
Months ago.
I caved into my ego.
Told you the truth
And yet I still feel the one abused.

February the 11th won't be soon enough
As I still think about us
And the way this should never have been.
I was obscene.
The holiday in York
The lack of proverbial pork
Just made you think that I wasn't to care
In truth, I was simply scared.

The months rolled on
And we became distant
Like lovers bound
Yet dismissed in an instant.
It's took so long to get this far
And yet we put up with all this yarn.
I was in a foul mood
Through that time, what did I ever prove?

That to me you meant a lot,
My mind went to pot.
My nerves were shot to fuck
And all in all I never made that quick buck.
To be forever and alone
The two of us, engaged and technically entombed.
To be alone in our own Idaho
What we had seeked; hopefully soon, we may know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco