Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Tuesday 8 January 2013

7.


I spoke to you tonight
Wondering quite why
We were like this at all?

I was nervous and tense
But you repented
That you were excited and I felt such a bore.

I was tired and shattered
My mind was all scattered
Away with the leaves from the British Winter
Why am I ashamed to feel so bitter?

You said you'd talk to him
Maybe at the weekend
I'd prefer it to be sooner but what can I do?

It's down to your own mind
To recollect, reflect and remind
Yourself that I truly do love you.

Over the last few years I've took and I took
I was a pain and how I mistook
My lack of emotion for the realism....
Of being entrapped in my own little prism.

I look forward to being with you and your embrace
It will bring me back to the human race
I sorry that I feel such a disgrace.

But I feel so much better now
I guess you'll never understand just how I felt
To be a part of this human race.

I now know though
That you just want to know
How I feel
And to tell you how I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco