Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Thursday 10 January 2013

13.


You laugh all of the time
But yet you still just look fine
Why do you keep looking so sublime?
When I could take my own life?

What is there so special to you
That makes me feel loved yet so abused?
Why do I still run away
When you simply must be obeyed?

You stood by me far beyond the road.
You always kissed me and I felt quite stoned.
To be a eloquent heart above the ribs
Why won't you ever grant me the fever of kids?

I wished things would be up-heaved
And all was anew.
This problem now leaves us unhinged
Yet I'm still bound to you.

Please don't leave me
And all shall be forgave
I never ever wanted
To be an emotional slave.

And yet I'm here
And I still hold you dear.
I just wish you were near.
'Coz I have the fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco