Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Tuesday 8 January 2013

4.


If I flew you away
Would you dare to stay
Or would you rather say
I love you?

If I held you near
Would you ever fear
My love, my dear
Or say I need you?

The dreams held so long
Had all but gone
From me...
But you persevered...

And through my own tears
Your parents spoke clear
They told you to be here
As they understood my decline...

I needed to unwind
But never could quite find
The way to do so for myself in so kind
As to be normal for me to decide...

If I flew you away would you dare ever say
That this is now our day
And we both made mistakes?
This can be our second take.

Our second take on life.
We never had strife
And this confused me to begin with as I sought the knife.
But your still here and I'm sure you will be my wife.

In due time all shall be seen between us
I can't guarantee everything to you but baby please don't cuss.
Without you my life was thrown under a bus.
This may seem a stalker's prose, but we know better now and must grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco