Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Monday 15 July 2013

34.

Calling upon the edge of

reason,
Stand alone and wonder the

reason why we have no great

divide.
The benefits are gone,
And Ian Duncain Smith makes

us live as one.
Devouring one-another as if

protein unused in the UK.
We all wonder why there's

never our own say.
I sit there and watch people

become so recluse.
Inclusive of myself; Why the

hell so obtuse?
We all demand standards -

Mine are just that.
It's just that those that give

standards are a fucking twat.
Bemoan your laxitive once a

government, with their 2 U-

turns a day schemes.
I'll carry on living the dream.
I'm a depressive fucker,
Why can't you see, that you; the

Government is just simply

fucking killing me.
No hope, no dreams.
A fallic fantasy.
I fail to see
Why Martin Sheen
Would be the great white hope

of such a nation filled of such

great people.

Where I once had pride,
Your resignation and suicide;
Would be better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco