Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Saturday 27 April 2013

31.


If you have complications
Then I suggest that you seek professional manipulation
It'll help you keep up your level of preservation
Within the humanity of intervention.

You seem to be hanging from the ledge
But you push people to the edge
And penetrate their heads
Whilst some men just want to penetrate others in any other definition of a bed.

There's places in the city to combine your vices
Just go there with cash in hand,
and spend it all along with your time.
Free up some mental capacity

Then go home and wake up
wondering when you just got
into that taxi.

All men are kindred beings,
shallow and alone in their trash called a home
And yet women strive to annoy and make miserable every other in the World.
All I know is that if I could, I'd prefer to be sterile than to have a little girl.

All my words may still seem harsh,
but truisms evolve when you think we are all made of stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco