Quidco Refferal Link

I love Quidco

Wednesday 27 March 2013

29.


Whoa-Ho-Ho - Who follows me?
I live deadened by sylloques
And I hung high in a hollow tree
So save for me your sympathy...

Naughty by name and Naughty by nature
I am alone a simple stranger
Would you believe your imminent danger?
Where is Jesus; alone in a manger?

Believe what you will
I am guided still higher still
Your all concerned
Bemoaned and accused
I am guided;
I've liten the fuse.

What of all the old men dying
Will there be grandchildren crying?
Believe me when sadden was made
All of the above was meant  to be amended...

And what of your own sheltered life?
Living alone to be sacrificed?
Wouldn't be worth to be more dead and than alive
When you see on television all are dying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quidco Referral Link

I love Quidco